Apply For A Romanian Visa Online
When is the best time to apply for my Romania visa?
The best time to apply for your Romania visa is 1-2 months before your travel date. However, if you are running short on time, we may be able to process your visa on a faster service at the Embassy’s discretion.
Do I have to send you my passport to get a Romania visa? Is it safe to send a passport?
Yes. You will need to send your actual passport, not a copy of it. The Romania visa is stamped on your passport and will become one of your passport pages. Visa request cannot be processed without your original passport. Because of the importance of your passport, we strongly suggest that you send your application by a secure method, such as a guaranteed postal service or courier.
Sample of the Business Travel Requirements for an Romania Visa for UK Citizens
- If Compliant With Brexit, You May Enter As A Business VisitorBrexit has transformed travel between the United Kingdom, the European Union, and the EEA. Previously permitted business activities may now be prohibited without the correct documentation.
As a general rule, you may enter as a Business Visitor (and not need to obtain a visa, work permit, or work permit exemption) if your activities are limited to simple internal or external meetings, fact-finding, conference attendance, and some types of short-term training. Business activities outside these categories may require additional documentation.
The safest and most compliant way to conduct business travel in the Post-Brexit era is by using the CIBTvisas Post-Brexit Travel Assessment found at https://cibtvisas.co.uk/brexit-assessment. For just £25, our solution is a quick and cost-effective way to ensure that you're compliant with the new regulations for business travel. You'll receive a definitive answer on whether you may enter as a Business Visitor, guidance on what documentation is required for your trip, a bespoke Support Letter to present to Immigration or Labour officials about your trip, or, if you're deemed ineligible to enter as a Business Visitor, a one-to-one consultation with a Post-Brexit Advisor on what documentation is required.
If you intend to travel to your destination without a Post-Brexit Travel Assessment then ensure that you:
- Hold a passport valid at least six months on entry with two blank pages and issued in the previous 10 years
- Hold proof of sufficient funds
- Hold proof of onward/return travel
- Hold proof of valid travel insurance that includes medical cover
- Hold all documentation required for your next destination
- Carry with you a Support Letter issued by your company. To obtain such a letter, visit: https://cibtvisas.co.uk/business-support-letter
- Confirm with your means of transport (airline, train, etc.) that boarding will be permitted without a visa as these conditions are subject to change
- Meet the criteria for entry and return based on the most recent entry regulations and health requirements. Consult our Entry Guide at https://cibtvisas.co.uk/health-requirements for the latest guidance.