Apply For A Hungarian Visa Online
As with any visa, there are additional documents that are required in order to be issued a Hungary visa. Here is what you will need to apply for your Hungary visa application.
- Visa Application Form — When you visit the Hungarian Embassy or inquire online, you will first be issued a visa application form. This needs to be filled out completely with all your information.
- Two Passport style Photos — A visa application requires applicants to submit two photos taken within the last three months. - You can use our passport photo service to obtain them quickly if you need to.
- Passport — Your passport must be valid, meaning it was issued within the last 10 years and is not due for expiration within three months of your leaving the country. Your passport must also have at least two blank pages available. This is where your visa sticker will be placed.
- Trip Itinerary — This provides proof that your stay will be less than 90 days. You can usually show this by including a copy of your flight information, hotel accommodations, and other trip details.
- Travel medical insurance — Travelers are required to have travel health insurance to receive a Schengen visa, with a minimum coverage of €30,000 for emergency medical treatment.
- Proof of accommodation — You must show where you will be staying, whether that be a hotel, student home, with friends, or other accommodations.
- Financial statement — You must provide a bank statement showing that you have the funds to support yourself while staying in the Schengen Area. You can prove this with a bank statement showing your specified monthly income.
- Proof of employment or enrollment — You can prove employment with a letter from your employer, business license, or with your income tax return. Students will need to provide an enrollment letter from their school or work program.
- Birth certificate — Applicants who are minors must provide their birth certificate along with written consent from their parents.