Apply For A Lithuanian Visa Online
If you are an EU/EEA national, you will be permitted to travel to Lithuania with only an identification document.
On the other hand, if you are a non-EU/EEA traveler wishing to visit Lithuania, you will need to carry the following documents, when you show up at the Lithuanian port of entry:
- A valid passport or travel document. Valid for at least three more months beyond your planned date of exit from Schengen, and issued within the last 10 years.
- A visa – if you are a subject to Lithuanian visa regime.
Aside of these documents, you may also have to carry some other documents such as an invitation letter by a Lithuanian host, proof of financial means, a round-trip ticket, etc. For more information in this regard, contact the local consular services of Lithuania in your home country.
The Lithuanian border officer may as well ask you some questions related to your trip to Lithuania like:
- What is your purpose of visiting Lithuania?
- How long do you intend to stay in Lithuania?
- Where are you going to stay in Lithuania? Etc.
Please, make sure that the Lithuanian border officer stamps your passport when you enter Lithuania. Without a stamp, you could be fined or detained from Lithuania.